Captains Search

Tuesday 16 November 2010

PC halfwit and his Christmas message.


Christmas is only a few weeks away and the weather is turning much colder with frosts in the morning.Driving is a joy on crisp clear days such as we have had over the last couple of days.

Motorists had better make the most of it though because it will not last.We are fast approaching the season where we will see sullen fat arsed rossers blocking off main roads and undertaking random checks for the reason that they can .

I should make it clear that I do not condone drink driving in any way but stopping and inconveniencing innocent drivers in the hope they can catch someone who may be guilty of something is totally wrong.

My vehicles are all legal and I pay a lot of money in road tax every year so I dont expect to be stopped because the rossers will have no suspicion that I have done anything wrong for the simple reason that I have not.If some doughnut eating PC decides to stop me then be warned because I will not be happy.

A couple of years ago my wife was stopped at a road block whilst driving a brand new car and as always as sober as a judge only to be asked by PC dipshit whether she knew it was illegal to drive whilst over the limit.In a strange sort of way I am looking forward to the time when it will be my turn to be subject to the stasi treatment because I will be ready.I have a pen and paper to make a note of all the lovely numbers of PCs who I come into contact with and my smartphone takes lovely videos .Hopefully I will get PC dipshit who stopped my wife for no good reason because I see it as my duty to wind him up on film and see what happens.The Police like to refer to the attitude test when they stop motorists as if a bad attitude is justification for harrassing law abiding motorists.Perhaps our third rate Police state enforcers should reread their oath that they swear to ...

"I, ... of ... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

So to PC dipshit and his friends take note of the phrase containing the words fairness and impartiality in the above pledge and make sure you know it all word for word because if you stop me I will expect you to be word perfect.Mind you the brainless morons we have in the Police these days may well have problems with words like integrity and respect .
Oh and I always expect to be called Sir when public servants are addressing me (master and servant relationship).
Re reading the Police oath makes me wonder what part of it covers perverted Sussex Police prancing around Brighton proclaiming how much they love gay sex whilst on duty and in Police uniform.
The above video is not without humour though-look out for the bit where baldy fat rosser said how much he enjoyed being at the front rather than the back !!!!.
Target rich-view this as an example of the sort of bullshit that Sussex Police comes out with.
PC poofter and PC Lezzer mixing business with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and abuse equally welcome.