Captains Search

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sorry, you have been banned from posting.

I am Spartacus

It had to happen sooner than later.The Courier website aka Northcliffe Media Group are keen to publish comments and hear your opinions but if your opinions are not to their liking they ban you from commenting.
When I try to post I get the message "Sorry, you have been banned from posting".


I am pretty certain some common purpose arsewipe repeatedly complained about my posts even though they were all factually correct and well researched . Northcliffe decided to ban me by way of punishment.
I suspect my comments about common purpose may have been the straw that broke the camels back because the media is riddled with common purpose drones who would sell their own granny if Julia (i am not really mad) Middleton told them to.

I am sure its no coincidence that my preferred account seems to be unavailable for logging onto the Northcliffe Medias Crowborough people site.To prove that you dont have to be paranoid to think they are out to get you my main computer has also
expired over the last few days.
Welcome to Britain 2011 where the truth and free speech is surpressed and citizens are only allowed the views that are approved by the state and the so called authorities.


Northcliffe Media owns the Daily Mail so it goes without saying that I will be boycotting that rag and encouraging all my friends and family to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Anon.

    I am spartacus -look it up and you may realise that the authors of this blog are not one person but a collection of people all posting under the same nomenclature.
    While you are at it look up ambush .For some time I have wondered who was trying to gain access to our account/s. I didnt think anyone would be stupid enough to post bragging that they had hacked an account and thereby admitting to a criminal offence .I would have admired you if you had covered your tracks but handing your IP address to me is pretty stoooopid dont ya think.
    Stupid is stupid does.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Comments and abuse equally welcome.