Captains Search

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Dangerous man with a gun in Northumberland.


Is it just me or is there something very wrong about this picture.

What is the muppet with the gun actually doing pointing a loaded gun  at innocent civillians.

Cunts like this shouldnt be let anywhere near a grease gun let alone a semi automatic weapon.

I ask again what the fuck is he doing.For the mongtards who say "someone could be hiding in the boot"-its a Corsa ffs and no way could you get a midget in the boot let alone a huge man carrying a gun.

I tell you if that was me in the car I would make a formal complaint against that plod because he is clearly a danger to himself and the public.

Do they only employ idiots in the Police force oops sorry service these days and then make it worse by giving them firearms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and abuse equally welcome.